Senior Software Engineer - Java
To Apply: Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Proficient Health is looking for a Software Engineer to focus on the PH Exchange/PH Capture product lines.
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternative designs and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
This description is not exhaustive. It reflects management’s assessment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. All employees may have other duties assigned at any time.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, equivalent experience
- 5+ years industry experience
- 3+ years experience writing, debugging, and testing software code using Java/J2EE
- Object-Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL
- Experience managing AWS EC2 instances, S3 buckets, and RDS
- Implemented solutions working with AWS or equivalent modern SaaS solutions
- Linux/Unix experienced
- Office or home office environment
- Ability to operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, computer and printer, mobile phone.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 20 lbs.
- Occasional travel to Company’s other offices is required.
- Ability and/or willingness to meet vendor or Company policy requirements, such as immunizations for flu, TB, COVID-19, etc.
Direct Reports: None.
FT or PT: Full-time
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location: Raleigh or Greensboro, NC, or Remote in USA
Does this sound like you or someone you know? Email your resume to email@example.com